Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Red Horse Beer


Red Horse Beer has been the beer of choice of the Philippines for many years.

Alright Guys,  My first review will be on Red Horse Beer to find out why is it so popular in the Philippine Island. Maybe due to the popularity of this beer another review may not be needed, well I will be reviewing this beer anyways. Well my girl friend brought home a Six Pack and I decided to have a tasting session and figure out why is this beer so popular in the Philippines.

Appearance:  The bottle was well presented, plane and not extravagant, As i poor it into one of my girl friends wine glasses a dark caramel like substance drizzeled out into my glass. Yes this is a dark beer. Most people seem to prefer lighter colored beer because they tend to not be as harsh. Dark gold it is so difficult to not take the first sip. The bubbles fuzzed up to the top as most fine beers would.

Aroma: Bringing the glass near my nose taking in all the smells and feeling the bubbles pops at my nose, i smell a sweet fragrance like no other beer I drinked in the past. It brought out the feeling of a soothing sensation. The smell seems to be closer to the fragrance of malt liquor. I found the smell to be invigorating.

Taste: I take the first sip and my mind started to spin of many thoughts, this taste i have never tasted before in any other beer. The taste was smooth as a river flows down stream. I can really see why this beer is so popular within a single country. The taste is not only smooth but yet also sweet with the just right amount of bitterness. Red Horse is a great tasting beer i would highly recommend giving it a try.

Overall: Red Horse is not an extravagantly expensive beer, the price range on it is considered to be well competitive, its not hard to find, found in many Asian Markets in the beer fridge. Over all i can see why this beer is so popular in the Philippines, It smells and taste like great beer. HIGH FIVE to Red Horse for making a great quality beer. Ok guys I'm going to enjoy another Red Horse I hope all of you give it a try some time.

1 comment: